should i buy a zune 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
well im in need of an mp3 player, i thought i could have boguth a micro sd card for my phone and used that but ive come to understand that the use of yoru phone as an mp3 player is very bad for the batery so im in the market for a mp3 player. im looking at a zune 80gb from ebay.ca, that or i can get a creative zen 4gb for 89.99. the zune 2 is about 200$ while the zen is 89$ which would be a better option?

There is a huge difference between 80GB and 4GB... The zune will hold pretty much anyone's music library, as well as a large collection of movies and videos and stuff... If that appeals to you... Go for it.

why spend 90$ for a 4gig mp3 player?

Spend 80$ on a 30 gig zune. (the original)

:p it's great.

I have a Zine 30 and it is just fine. I have used it for 10 hours straight before with no issues at all.

Plus a Zune 80 is the best. Love it. But it doesnt hold my whole music collection. Would need 3 of them to do so....

Battery life on mine is awesome as well. Watched a 2.5hr movie on it, and then listened to music right after (road trip..heh), and it still had over half battery...then I listened to music for 3hrs on the way back from my trip (same day), and it was just around half battery according to the battery guage...quite awesome battery life.

I have a Zine 30 and it is just fine. I have used it for 10 hours straight before with no issues at all.

Plus a Zune 80 is the best. Love it. But it doesnt hold my whole music collection. Would need 3 of them to do so....

You seriously have more than 80GB of music? Holy crap! That's like 20,000 songs!!!!! Plus you said you would need 3 of them to hold all of your music... so that would mean you have close to 60,000 songs!!! Do you do anything BESIDES listen to and download music?

My collection is small. Ask EricB how much he has at some point. Either that or go into the Audio area and see that he has almost 300GB of music.

I have just about 200GB. Yes i do all sorts of things other than listen to music. That is just the thing i do while surfing the web.

Seriously, though... how can you have that many songs? That's just insane! Either you have spent literally tens of thousands of dollars on music! (if you acquired them the legal way, that is)

I only have like 600 songs and it's always hard for me to find new ones I like.

All the music i have is from stuff i have owned. I backed up my stuff to my PC. I had a collection of over 400 CD's at one point in time. I also got CD's from a friend.

It is not that hard to get this much music legally. All CD's that i have on my PC is available in my collection of media as well. I have my CD's all stored now.

I like music. I have since i was 12 and have been collecting it for 18 years now. Not hard to build that big of a collection after that much time. Sorry you think that is insane but after 18 years to get just about 1,000 CD's isnt that hard. I have about 3x as much PC applications than that in just under half that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom