Sending Faxes Through Wireless Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

alteredaudio

Beta member
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully contribute some help to my forum thread. I recently started an online business and I some times have to send or receive faxes. I signed up for an eFax fax number which is free for receiving faxes so that works great, but now I want to conquer the sending portion of it. I do not want to pay a monthly fee to eFax or another similar company because I only have to send faxes a couple of times a month. Is what I would like to do is send the faxes from my HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One through my Nextel i870 and to the recipent. How can I do this? Do I need an adapter? Can I purchase a bluetooth adapter for the OfficeJet and use the bluetooth on my mobile phone to do this? If I can't do it directly from the printer to my mobile phone, is there a way that I can do it from my PowerMac G4 to my mobile phone? Is a data plan on my mobile phone needed to do this or will just a voice plan work? It is key to note that I do not have a POTS line in my home office and so this is why I can not do the job the normal way. Please offer any help that you can with this matter so that I can start sending faxes soon. Thank you.

Thanks,

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom