Sanyo SCP-2700 Driver Help?

Cup8489

Beta member
Hello, new to the forum. I've been struggling to figure this problem out. I had this phone for about a year before cracking the screen. Recently was able to get it to turn back on; as a result I'm trying to get my pictures off, but I can't just connect it to my laptop.

Looking around it seems that the drivers for this phone are exceptionally problematic to come by, and may not even function with either Vista or Windows 7. So I'm hoping all of you more informed and intelligent people will be able to help this tech noob?

Thank you for any reply. If you need any more info, just ask. I'll check back fairly often.

If you cant find the drivers on the Sanyo site, the odds we will be able to do anything to help is going to be slim to none. The drivers are necessary in order for the device to communicate with the PC. Without them there is no way to guarantee that you will get the pictures off.

The drivers are not available on the site; from what I've gathered, they were never truly available to begin with.

Btw... nice signature; haven't messed around with photoshop in a good long while, but I do like that brushing style

A second question; do you think it may be possible to transfer from one Sanyo 2700 to another if connecting them together via usb?

Back
Top Bottom