Samsung Galaxy Rush M830

xMalcom

In Runtime
So i have this phone that i bought from a friend for about 80 dollars like 3 months ago. just recently i had problems with the battery draining quickly. and th be other day my battery died during a ride home. i got home charged it fell asleep and woke up to my phone off turned on and the boot started but never got to the menu just loops all day. anyone know what the problem might be?

Can you get into Recovery / bootloader to do a factory reset?

What version of Android is it running? Are you rooted, running a custom ROM, or completely stock?

No It goes to the android icon before recovermy mode then it just resets itseld and im running jelly bean complete stock

No It goes to the android icon before recovermy mode then it just resets itseld and im running jelly bean complete stock

What happens when you try to boot into Recovery?

With your phone powered off, hold Volume Up + Power.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

Just gonna say this now as a forewarning, I'm not responsible if you hard brick your phone ;).

May want to try flashing CWM recovery with Odin:
[OUDHS] Clockworkmod Recovery 6.0.1.9 - Android Forums

Sounds like some of your partitions got corrupted on your phone.

Once you get CWM installed, you can try to perform a factory reset. If that doesn't work, you may have to try flashing the Stock ROM. Although, from what I read, people had issues with the stock ROM on 4.1.2, and a custom ROM is much better:
[ROM's] Project Butter Rush 4.1.2 - Android Forums

Edit: More stuff here: http://androidforums.com/rush-all-things-root/

Last edited:
I was able to install the Clockwork and factory reset it but now it just kinda boots into that how do i flash one of the rom

I was able to install the Clockwork and factory reset it but now it just kinda boots into that how do i flash one of the rom

Download a ROM, put it on your SD card, boot into Recovery, and then wipe data, system, cache, and dalvik.

Then choose the Install zip from sdcard option and locate the ROM file and select it. Should install automatically.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

Back
Top Bottom