Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Ethereal_Dragon

Fully Optimized
My wife's birthday is coming up next month, and I just ordered her present a few hours ago. The Egg is loving me today, quite a few orders I put in today.

I got her a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 in White..... Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - White

I will have to do a brief review of it after it comes in, and of course after she gets it for her birthday.

If I like it, might pick up one for myself too, or not, since I have the SGH-I717 (ATT Galaxy Note) Phone. We will see.

Does anyone else have one of these? Recommend any apps?

Sorry, I think you may have misread either this thread or my signature. My phone is the Note, SGH-I717 (which is the version 1), and the thread is about the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, which is the 10 inch tablet version. As far as the Lumia 920, I have no idea what that is, nor have I ever used a windows phone, so sorry, I can't compare the two.

As for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, this thing is AWESOME!!! I FINALLY gave it to my wife on Sunday, and she was sure excited to get it. I have gotten to mess around with it a little bit, and it is pretty cool.

There is an app that came on it, and I THINK it is called Peel Remote (will have to check on this later)... and it can control our Sony TV, and ATT U-Verse STB through this app, and it is a GREAT layout, GREAT for finding shows, and works really well.

I have a Plex client app loaded onto it, and it works GREAT!! Have no issues at all with the client.

Pulled up Netflix, and I watched part of a movie while going to sleep a few nights ago. I had the screen brightness turned all the way down and headphones so as to not wake my wife, and watched 45 minutes of a movie over wifi using only 4% of the battery. Not too shabby. 7000mAh battery I think...

I will have to go a more in-depth review at some point when I am not so crazy busy.

Doubtful that he will respond. This topic has been inactive since Nov of 2012. Read the dates above the posters name to see when the last post was. This was 8 months ago. Pretty sure that E_D has figured it out and moved on by now.

Back
Top Bottom