6) Samsung Remote
7) Kindle
8) Chrome
9) Facebook Home
10) Scalado Album

Dat necrothread.

Mightytext.

Cool, thanks.

Does it require both devices to be on the same wifi network to communicate? If not, would be a nice app for me so I could text from my computer at work and it wouldn't look like I was dinking around on my phone :lol:.

Communicates through the net. So as long as both devices are connected to the internet you're good. 90% of the time I leave my phone in my room and text from the PC. When I get a call it notifies me and I go answer my phone.

Communicates through the net. So as long as both devices are connected to the internet you're good. 90% of the time I leave my phone in my room and text from the PC. When I get a call it notifies me and I go answer my phone.

Schweet. May have to try it out then.

It's pretty nice. It can save conversations while deleting them locally on your phone, holds pics until you delete them, shows battery life, can push videos and links to your phone, can send MMS pics from the Mightytext page, can send files to your phone, can have individual convo window boxes, can remote ring your phone if you lost it (even if it's on silent), and pro has more features but I don't use pro.

Sounds like AirDroid, but doesn't need to be on the same network (I can't remember if they added an over-the-internet functionality or not).

Airdroid has more functionality, and was added a weblogin, but Airdroid got real clunky after a while. On my particular phone it caused my wireless to go to sleep. My only complaint about Mightytext is 500 character limit.

Back
Top Bottom