Greenify
Titanium Backup

Non-Root:
Alarm Clock Plus
Go SMS Pro
Dropbox
Graph 89 Free
Smart Keyboard Free

Thanks for the apps. I will be trying these out. I believe my tablet comes with dropbox 50gb storage for 2 years. That will be awesome to have. If you have any other tips for tablets let me know. This is the first one I have owned.

Thanks for the apps. I will be trying these out. I believe my tablet comes with dropbox 50gb storage for 2 years. That will be awesome to have. If you have any other tips for tablets let me know. This is the first one I have owned.

Tablet or phone? I thought you meant the GS3. Do you mean you have the Galaxy Note 3?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

Sounds more like he got the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Really need to be specific when you talk about Samsung devices. As Carnage said there is 2 other devices you could easily have been mistaken for. The Samsung Galaxy SIII Smartphone and the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Phone/Tablet.

As there is a different set of apps for phone as there are for tablets it would be helpful to know which one we are talking about to make proper suggestions.

Sounds more like he got the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Really need to be specific when you talk about Samsung devices. As Carnage said there is 2 other devices you could easily have been mistaken for. The Samsung Galaxy SIII Smartphone and the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Phone/Tablet.

As there is a different set of apps for phone as there are for tablets it would be helpful to know which one we are talking about to make proper suggestions.

Ah, didn't know there was a Tab 3. I don't really pay much attention to Samsung's tablets.

My choice list are -
1. What's app
2. Viber
3. Skype
4. Nova launcer
5. Antutu Benchmark
6. DashClock Widget
7. Personal Assistant
8. Rocket Player
9. MX Player
10. Yahoo Weather

Back