Root Uninstaller

When the person at the store restored your device, did they just do a factory reset, or did they totally reload the stock ROM? I'm guessing they just did a factory reset. You shouldn't have lost root if that was the case. Download an app such as Root Checker Free from the Play Store and see if you did for sure lose root.

When the person at the store restored your device, did they just do a factory reset, or did they totally reload the stock ROM? I'm guessing they just did a factory reset. You shouldn't have lost root if that was the case. Download an app such as Root Checker Free from the Play Store and see if you did for sure lose root.

Nope they completly reloaded the stock Rom because the Dialer.apk was uninstalled. They did factory reset too but it didn't work so they had to reload.

I have it rooted now finally by Superoneclick. Thanks so much !

My phone is lagging alot, freezing sometimes. I deleted alot of files but still.

Maybe it's because of the processor.

I want to root my brother phone, he have HTC Desire 310, but want to be sure that I won't have problem to unroot it. I find this article about that (how to unroot mobile phone), could you confirm me that it works? Or should I use root uninstaller? Please advise me because this is first phone which I plan to root, ofcourse, will use younger brother if something went wrong... you know what I mean :D

Back
Top Bottom