Root Uninstaller

I've tried with the Odin and everything was right but then it got stuck at "setup connection". I restarted my phone and closed the application and tried again a few times and it got stuck again.

I haven't tried via Kies yet, because i have some problem with connecting again, even though it gets connected normally and my windows detects it.. I don't know anymore what should i do. I also did a factory reset and it was the same as now, the only exception is that my phone doesn't vibrate anymore and giving an error, it only does if i go under call settings.

Hm is there any possibility that you find a Rom for it and extract it (i could have done something wrong, maybe thats why) and then you send me the extracted 2 files that i need. Is there any possibility.

My phone is Samsung galaxy 5 - gt i5500. Eu version, Slovenia. (Slovenia and Slovakia is different. Just saying because alot of people think it's the same).

Sounds like you don't have your drivers for your phone installed properly. Uninstall the drivers, and then reinstall them.

Not having very good luck with the stock images, as the system.rfs file doesn't want to extract for me. I will look into it a little bit more.

Edit: Heres the Phone.apk
http://sdrv.ms/X1aQGP

Couldn't get the dialer.apk (couldn't find it). Not sure if the ROM I found that still had valid links is equivalent to the ROM you have or not, but you can always try it.

Last edited:
Sounds like you don't have your drivers for your phone installed properly. Uninstall the drivers, and then reinstall them.

Not having very good luck with the stock images, as the system.rfs file doesn't want to extract for me. I will look into it a little bit more.

Edit: Heres the Phone.apk
http://sdrv.ms/X1aQGP

Couldn't get the dialer.apk (couldn't find it). Not sure if the ROM I found that still had valid links is equivalent to the ROM you have or not, but you can always try it.

Wow my phone is weird, i noticed i have a "back up addresser" and it's uninstalled as well, i tried to install it and it says application not installed. Weird and it's original application from my own phone. Same for that phone.apk of yours, it says application denied or application not installed. It's weird. I don't know what else can i do here. We can try to find a right file but i don't know, what do you think ?

You won't be able to just install the Phone.apk

You'll have to do what I told you earlier, and either:
a) use ADB to copy the file to your /system/app folder OR
b) copy the phone.apk file to your phone's SD card, and then use a root file explorer (such as ES File Explorer), and copy it from your SD card to your /system/app folder, and then reboot the phone.

You won't be able to just install the Phone.apk

You'll have to do what I told you earlier, and either:
a) use ADB to copy the file to your /system/app folder OR
b) copy the phone.apk file to your phone's SD card, and then use a root file explorer (such as ES File Explorer), and copy it from your SD card to your /system/app folder, and then reboot the phone.

I tried with putting the apk files in system folder but it's still giving me errors..
Maybe i am really not able to just install it.

I don't know how to put a Rom on my phone...I get different files.. some img files and rfs.. I don't have a clue how to deal with it. Do you have any idea?

You'd have to look through a root/ROM guide for your phone, as a lot of Android phones are different, and have processes specifically to the phone.

But, first thing's first, you'll need to fix your drivers for your phone if you want to do anything like putting a custom ROM on it. If Odin or ADB can't detect your phone.. then you won't be able to even flash a recovery or a ROM.

You'd have to look through a root/ROM guide for your phone, as a lot of Android phones are different, and have processes specifically to the phone.

But, first thing's first, you'll need to fix your drivers for your phone if you want to do anything like putting a custom ROM on it. If Odin or ADB can't detect your phone.. then you won't be able to even flash a recovery or a ROM.

I reinstalled the drivers and it still gets stuck with connecting.. but if i type in commander.. it reconogizes my device.. It's weird..

What do you mean by "type in commander" ?

Do you have ADB installed? What happens when you type in:
adb devices

Back
Top Bottom