Remote Controlling an Iphone

EyeKicker

Beta member
Hello everyone, I have a big question! Is it possible to controll an iphone for say, playing YouTube through my phone on my tv, and not having to get up. I would love to see if I could use my universal remote to do so! Haha, there's got to be a way. I was just looking into jailbreaking it and using a computer to remote controll it. This seems possible, any more feedback on this???? Thanks so much!

You can play YouTube from your phone via Chromecast. Probably easier IMO :tongue:

Hi there! I doubt that any third-party remote control will be compatible with the iPhone. As you might know Apple is pretty strict when it comes to add-on devices. If you want to play YouTube on your TV, I guess you can do it if yours is a smart one?! Simply connect it to your Wi-Fi and you will be certainly be satisfied with the result! Good luck!

On the iPhone in the Youtube app under settings click "pair youtube tv". On rthe tv click settings in the youtube app, a code will be generated when you "pair device". Enter the code into the. Iphone youtube app.

This is what you need to do for iPhones. iPhones dont support chromecast, on Android it's easier as chromecast is supported, which means that AirPlay button in the video in the phone's youtube app is all that's needed to connect to the tv

Back
Top Bottom