Razor cell phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry K

Fully Optimized
anyone have comments on it?
Does it work great? --- the reception that is.

my current cell phone (in my opinion) sucks... everyone says the New Razor is the best?

your opinions?

thanks

i have a friend that jsut bought one it looks great to me, i talked on it sound is nice and clear, buttoms dont take that much to dail a number. I like it if i had the money i would buy one myself.

i'm getting one in 2 weeks ;)

i'll let you know how it is

everyone says there great

I really just care about the reception...
I'm lead to believe that the razr has the BEST reception.

also learned (well, the sales guy told me) that
cingular has their own towers that are BETTER than
the towers used by ATT... even though they are the same company now.

Quote, there are big differences between ATT users and pure cingular users.

I'm using GSM

thanks

yea there reception is great but it depwnds where your at like every other compnay. Well cingular joined with AT&T or someone so it is better when my contact end with T0mobile which sucks im moving with them and getting me a razor.

my mom has one and of course i fool around with it all the time. its good but its not very flexible. like what you can make your themes and where you can place stuff etc. It is an amazing phone but its not multimedia packes. i think it has like 6mb of on board memory and not upgradeable so your limited to the things you can store. if you are into multimedia like pictures music and such then this probably wont be the phone for you. if you just want a phone for you know a phone then this is the best phone for you since it is so amazing in such a small size. its good at being a cell phone, nothing else. the camera sucks fyi no flash either. dont worry about the reception its perfect as long as your carrier can provide it.

dark sniper the phone isnt expensive at all. its like 50 bucks with the 2 yr contract thing.

NewCents05 said:

dark sniper the phone isnt expensive at all. its like 50 bucks with the 2 yr contract thing.

yea i would but i have a contact already, so i have to wait. plus i try for 1 year jsut in case if something happens.

yea thats usually good cause their warranty is complete bogus. like 5 dollars a month and if your phone messes up then you hafta pay 50 bucks for another one uhhh then whats the point of the warranty. well at least its better than the like 700 dollars they say the phone is worth

anyone have problems with the razor phone being "too fragile" - breakable?

thanks

no my neighbor has one he throws it around like a frisbe.Because he has the insurance.I took alot of his punishment 4 him to get it replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom