PSP possibilites

Status
Not open for further replies.

monster12348

In Runtime
SO I have the new version of the psp that came with daxter and 1gb of memory, Im wondering wat games are good, wat u can do with it, wat movies are good, how good the screen is, Im just curious because I just got it and I have money to spend, its wat I do when I go on vacation basically.

racing games are the only good games on PSP tbh. dont waste your money on movies. invest in a 4GB memory stick and put some movies on that in .mp4 format.

SO I have the new version of the psp that came with daxter and 1gb of memory, Im wondering wat games are good, wat u can do with it, wat movies are good, how good the screen is, Im just curious because I just got it and I have money to spend, its wat I do when I go on vacation basically.

You can always update your firmwire, but installing a new firmwire wrong, will brick your psp.

"Firmware" is software designed to be permanently stored inside of Read-Only Memory. In other words, the firmware is the stuff that allows the PSP to work even if no game is inserted. It's the reason your PSP is able to display images, browse the internet, and play music without needing to download anything. Officially, Sony refers to PSP firmware as "System Software".

More information is available here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom