Prepaid Phone Providers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard only bad things about Boost and their coverage.

Hm, but it is on the Sprint Network. And my brother and Sister-in-law uses it. Think theyve used it for at least 5 years..

Around here it isnt the Sprint network. It piggy backs off of the Tracfone network. So it all depends on your area. Sprint doesnt have that great of coverage around here. I know plenty of people who have dropped Sprint to get on AT&T and Verizon cause the network was that bad here.

Ah, OK. Sprint is excellent where I live. I'm sending their customer support some questions, to further close my case. They have some excellent Qwerty phones for $79.99! The Mortorola Clutch i465 for example.

I'll ask/search around, too. See how it really is.

Mind, before you make any final decisions about sprint, I don't know what mak was talking about with ATT's service, he probably meant the contract based service of gophone.
But if you look here at this page it will explain things alot more better about gohone prepaid.
I have been with them for the past 2 years and pay 60.00 out of pocket and they keep the number active for 90 days even after the unlimited text and talk has expired for the past 30 days.
ATT prepaid "is" very flexisible with letting you adjust your plans according to your needs.
They barely even call me not unless there is a problem with my service and they caused i by mistake or what not.

Get Started - Wireless from AT&T

Give them a hard look one more time, also don't be scared by what ATT has to offer with with the service, if you can get a iphone 4 black torch from elsewhere, a ATT sim card off of ebay for less 2.99 you will have nothing to worry about.
Let alone you know how repair phones or rebuild and use them again like I do. ;)

I do know what i am talking about with the GoPhones. I sell them daily...

The plans they have online are different than the material they put out to stores.

Mike, please read my posts, and see my scenario. Look at the rates you get. Each has it's benifits.

I think Boost would be best for me, because I get a good rates and extras, even if I use it a few times a month. Won't cost me ~$20 extra per month.

Do you know Mak, if Boost has a minimum of how much you have to pay every 90 days? I know virgin's minimum is $20, ATT is $25, etc.

I have not heard of any minimum that has to be spent every 90 days.

I know about them. I have to sell them in store. So i get material directly from them that they provide us with. Such questions like your above are not covered in the material, cause they dont want the customers to know of such fine details. So they dont tell us so we dont tell them. They want their money, so they leave out such things.

Plus as i said to Mike above, the stuff we are told in stores varies from what you find online. Cause again they want their money. So online they can offer things differently than in stores cause they can sell directly online and get all of the profits. As where in stores they have to pay that store a % of the money for having that store stock their item. So prices vary with items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom