Phone Guru's. PP needs answers

PP Mguire

Build Guru
I just got me a Pantech gophone and the 25 dollar package (couldn't get the cheaper phone) and was wondering how to make it work on my GS2. They are both ATT. I wouldn't want to change but I can't type at all on this Pantech because the way the buttons are shaped. I have carrier ICS on my GS2. I don't care about using data.

Does the GoPhone have a SIM? I did the reverse at some point (bought a gophone to use as my main cell phone because it broke) and it worked just fine.

AAAAAND your post count... nice :tongue: 7,777

Uh oh.. What'd you do to cause that? If you were unlocking it chances are it isn't bricked.. Just something went wrong :tongue:

Uh oh.. What'd you do to cause that? If you were unlocking it chances are it isn't bricked.. Just something went wrong :tongue:
It kept saying not registered on network. Figured I might need to do something under network but ever since I uninstalled **** with Titanium Backup the settings always crash. So I decided to try and do a factory reset and now it wont do anything.

I'm not very good with phones. Anybody tell me how to reflash or something?

taking the SIM out won't fix it? I had a similar problem with my Galaxy Nexus and removing and reinsterting the SIM helped.

Do you have the ClockworkMod ROM Manager installed? You can try fixing permissions in that app. That could fix the force closing

My phone absolutely wont do anything and I don't have Clockwork installed. The only thing I can get my phone to do is get into Odin with the USB cable hooked up.

Back
Top Bottom