pda? psp? archos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bojker26

Baseband Member
Hello
i was wondering if there was a device which allowed you to watch movies, play music, play photo's, Like an archos media player, also with wifi so you can go online, usb keyboard to plug in, Word etc all of the qualities of a laptop but in something like an archos media player. I would also like there to b a 20gb hard drive! Somehing like the psp but there's no keyboard, no microsoft word also no onboard hard drive! if anyone know's of somethig that does all this please tell me! Thanks

i LIKE tablet PC's, but you'd probably better suited with a PocketPC that either has a KB built-in or buy a BlueTooth KB...you'll save almost $1000 over the cheapest TabletPC's

Check out www.umpc.com.

They are due to hit the market soon. They are a hydrid PDA / Tablet Notebook Computer. Currently Asus, Founder and Samsung are planning to bring these things out.

Freind of mine is bugging me for information on these guys. However accounding to Australian PC Authority (who managed to get thier hand on one last month) reported that they are over priced for what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom