Which one would you choose ?

Vote the one you think its better or the one you would preffer?

• Samsung P7100 Galaxy Tab 10.1v

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ipad 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaMachine

Solid State Member
Hey Guys i was wondering to buy a tablet but i cant decide what tablet to buy D: so many too choose from i want your help its for me actually not for anyone else thx guys for the help :D

Why does your poll only include those 2 choices? Not much of a poll as I personally wouldn't choose either of those tablets.

Do you prefer iOS, Android or Windows? As those are the OS's that operate them. Tell us more info instead of just giving 2 choices. That is a very limited poll.

Out of those two, the Samsung, but yeah this poll is far too small. There's plenty of other good options. My recommendation outside of this poll would be the Asus Transformer.

Out of those two, the Samsung, but yeah this poll is far too small. There's plenty of other good options. My recommendation outside of this poll would be the Asus Transformer.
I just bought a Transformer and absolutely love it. Out of the current Android tablets, it's the only one with an IPS screen. It was a great choice. The Transformer Prime is about to come out, but it will be more expensive.

I just bought a Transformer and absolutely love it. Out of the current Android tablets, it's the only one with an IPS screen. It was a great choice.
My mum has one; it's ok, I guess. I'd probably like/use it more if the most comfortable chair in the house wasn't in front of my computer anyway :p

ipad 2 generally speaking the best tablet in terms of usability and hardware

now that i think twice, this is a techie board and apple does like to lock ppl out of their devices in the sense of trying to tinker with it.

ipad 2 generally speaking the best tablet in terms of usability and hardware
The usability is subjective. The hardware is far from being true anymore. I'll concede that it has the best screen, but it ends there. Android tablets are coming out now with more RAM, faster dual & quad core processors, not to mention options for memory expansion, fully working USB host ports, built in HDMI. There are a lot of hardware options you can get with Android that you'll never be able to get with Apple because Apple would rather you buy a whole new iPad than a $20 SD card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom