No iPhones at Bill Gate's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah lets get a article up about how many Windows based devices are allowed at Steve Jobs house....

Gee i wonder what that will read like????

+1. That's like owning an orange company but buying apples. (Wow, I swear I didn't realize I used "apples" as a metaphor for Apple!)

well ....

more like ......

+1. That's like owning the orange company responsible for the invention of the first orange tree, but buying apples. (Wow, I swear I didn't realize I used "apples" as a metaphor for Apple!)

fixed... :)

iPhones are overrated. HTC has been making great touch screen smart phones for a long time, and i don't think I have to mention the influence palm has had on the mobile market. Apple never invents anything, they just take an existing product, make it cool and sell it as their own creation all while trying to patent all of it. If it wasn't for the palm pilot the iPhone probably wouldn't have been touch screen.

I use a blackjack 2.

iPhones are overrated. HTC has been making great touch screen smart phones for a long time, and i don't think I have to mention the influence palm has had on the mobile market. Apple never invents anything, they just take an existing product, make it cool and sell it as their own creation all while trying to patent all of it. If it wasn't for the palm pilot the iPhone probably wouldn't have been touch screen.

I use a blackjack 2.

Good point. I'll give Apple credit, they're good at advertising.

I use a blackjack 2.
And this is different than M$...how? I'm not defending Apple cause I think they are weenies (even though I have an iPhone) but you just described Microsoft's main philosophy! :rolleyes:

I do agree about the Palm thing though. They were really the pioneers in the whole smartphone arena, followed closely by Blackberry.

Microsoft has more patients than any other company in the USA. Which includes Apple. So yeah they have invented plenty of things.

Yes they have also done their fair share of "borrowing" what others have done. But they have also created more than any other PC company as well.

Apple is famous for borrowing look at the mouse Zerox must be kicking them selfs right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom