New Phone LG G Stylo

TheDrunk

In Runtime
Hey guys,

Just bought a LG G Stylo
what are your thoughts,

have any of you had one?

Think I could put Kali on it?
if so how hard of a challenge to put kali on it?

As a challenge, it'll be somewhere between fairly easy and impossible :p Depends on the chipset and other devices it uses and the driver support available for those. That's also assuming you're able to root it.

It may have changed...but last time I tried to put it on a phone or tablet, basically all you could really do was put it in a VM on your device, and it didn't actually natively boot onto it. May have changed since It's been quite a while since I've tried to do it.

It may have changed...but last time I tried to put it on a phone or tablet, basically all you could really do was put it in a VM on your device, and it didn't actually natively boot onto it. May have changed since It's been quite a while since I've tried to do it.

I had BackTrack 5 running on my Galaxy S2 and S3 natively. It worked significantly better on the S3, though (the WiFi worked for a start).

I had BackTrack 5 running on my Galaxy S2 and S3 natively. It worked significantly better on the S3, though (the WiFi worked for a start).

I had only tried it with my Nexus 7, which didn't have a native image for it at the time.

Back
Top Bottom