need opinions on mp3 players

Status
Not open for further replies.
DO NOT get the Sandisk Sansa, I had one and I had nothing but problems. They are decent mp3 players but they are prone to break, and they aren't made of good quality at all. I just bought the 8gb ipod nano with video and i couldn't be happier. So much better. I'm just telling you from my first hand experience. I know the ipods are a little more expensive, but you'll be happier. The Sandisk doesn't even have software to manage songs, which made it more of a hassle. At least with an ipod you got itunes, and free video podcasting si what i liked the most.

That's garbage. Just bcus you had a problem with your Sandisk doesn't mean they are all defective. Sandisk makes good mp3/mp4 players as well as creative labs, apple, microsoft...and the list goes on and on.
If price is an issue, DO NOT BUY APPLE. They are always more expensive. However, if you don't mind refurbished units then go ahead and check out apple.com. All their refurbs carry a one year warranty. For even better deals, check out creative labs websitehttp://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?product=16774. They have some kick butt deals on their mp3 players. You can get a Zen v plus 2g for less than $40. It plays videos too. Has a 1.5" screen.
Anyway, don't listen to the dude that says Sandisk is bad. One experience doesn't mean the other million units they sell are bad. Also, you don't need software to manage your tunes. I find that most people prefer a basic drag and drop method of loading and unloading music or videos. You don't need more software to eat up your hard drive and pc resources.
Good luck.

You act like I'm the only one with this problem. When i contacted the tech support, they told me that the problems I had were common issues that a lot of people were asking about. All i have to say is, GET an IPOD and you'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom