Need advice on digital photo displays

c.smith791

Beta member
I am currently working on a project that requires that I have a screen that can hold up to 12 hours worth of charge, can display pictures through a USB, memory card, or internal memory and preferably can communicate through bluetooth or wi-fi with a phone in order to have pictures transferred from it. It also needs to be able to change pictures from the front (maybe a touch screen?).

My question is whether I should buy a tablet that can do these things and then just gut all the other applications to only do what I want it to, or alter a digital photo frame to hold a longer battery life through external batteries. The problem is I'm trying to make the bag as least cumbersome as possible and considering digital photo frames are mostly powered through AC adapter only I'm thinking it would take two batteries which would be annoying.

Because the screen is a component of a bigger thing I am trying to make, I wouldn't want the tablet doing anything more than displaying pictures. However, it seems like a waste to buy a tablet just to delete half the programs on it.

There might even be a product out there that does what I am looking for but so far searching I have uncovered nothing besides digital photo frames and tablets that I could see working. I'm also not experience in tech so it's been hard for me trying to figure out how to alter something to work. Any advice or insight would be amazing. Sorry for my inexperience!
:neutral:

Back
Top Bottom