Motorolla Razr unable to Foreign Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

redpooltable

Beta member
I am trying to make a foreign call with my motorolla razr (model #: MOTV3CBATS).

I can't figure out how to bring up the "+" sign. I have tried holding down the zero key, the asterisk key, the number sign key, and the 1 key and none of these worked for me.

I know the country and city code and that I need to put a plus sign before them, I just can't figure out how to do so.

I watched a video online and apparently if you hold down zero for a few seconds, it should bring up the plus sign, but it didn't work for me.

Please help!

First off, are you allowed to make foreign calls with your carrier?

By your model number, I'm assuming you have Verizon or something similar. They are pretty lockdown about certain things.

If you have ATT, yes YOU ARE ALLOWED to make foreign calls on your razr or any other annual plan or prepaid plan phone by ATT.
Beaware though that you will need to add international calls to your calling plan and be sure to read the very strict guidelines that they have and some calls can take a very big toll on your minutes especially on gophones.

If you have ATT, yes YOU ARE ALLOWED to make foreign calls on your razr or any other annual plan or prepaid plan phone by ATT.

As I stated previously, the model telephone he has is probably Verizon, considering the phone he has is CDMA only...so no way he can have AT&T.

Motorola RAZR V3c Specs & Features (Phone Scoop)

And even if he did have AT&T, each representative is different when you sign up for service. Some are lock down foreign calling in the first place so you don't accidentally call foreign countries and have overage charges because you don't have the feature that makes it cheaper. Some people don't. Hence, why I asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom