Motorola Q (Q9h) Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal_Dragon

Fully Optimized
So, I am getting sick of this RAZR I have. It works, but it is the V3re version, sports about 4Meg in memory, so won't hold many texts or pictures, or custom ring tones.

I am thinking about getting a Motorola Q9h (AT&T). Just wanted to see if anyone out there has a Q (again, I will be looking at Q9h for AT&T, I know there are different versions for Sprint, Verizon, Altell, etc. etc.), and what your feedback is with it.

The new phone would pretty much be replacing my Palm Tungston E and RAZR V3re. The Tungston E is annoying in the fact that if the battery goes dead, ALL THE DATA on the Palm is LOST (unless you happened to Hot Sync it just before it dies). It's kind of annoying also to have 2 separate devices when I can combine them into 1, then I can sell the Tungston, or maybe give it to my brother.

My Tungsten E rocks, they have a safety feature where it will shut itself off or at least let you know when it has such a low battery that failure will be coming shortly, which even if I let my Palm sit for weeks, I have never lost any info or data from the Palm due to no battery. (Important data is kept on SD card of course anyway)

My pal has a Q through AT&T and he shows it off every chance he gets, it's pretty darn slick.

Me personally, there's nothing like the flexibility of having both my Palm with me as well as my cell phone, nothing can fully replace both completely.

If you sell the Palm, and it really is just an "E", you won't get anything for it, just give it to your brother if it comes down to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom