Making Your Own Ringtones

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_B00t

Banned
I have recently tired to make my own ringtones with horrible results. I found this site [http://www.mrbass.org/ringtones/] that gives you step by step on how to make your own ringtones. I was doing fine until I got to this step. "Now you have your ringtones ready to upload to your phone. Buy the $25.99 (regular $40) Mobile office kit which comes with a proprietary usb cable from verizon. Install the drivers that come with the cd or use usbdrivers.exe 2.27MB." I was wondering if anybody knew anyother way to transfer the ringtone without buying the mobile office kit. Btw I have a Motorola T-mobile phone.

if you have pic messaging, u can just email urself the music file and set it as ur ringtone. just send a pic message to ur email address, and then reply to it with and attach the file

www.mobile17.com

Converts any mp3 up to 40 seconds, for a rediculous amt. of phones.. dunno if that'll help, like if you wanted the whole song or something, but 40 sec seems long enough for a ringer.

That would be neat to make your own ringtones. LOL I could make my husbands ringtone of the baby crying LOL so there fore he would know how I feel.

Ringtones

If you have a bluetooth adapter that goes into your your computer you can download a free program that is fast and easy to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom