looking for a good phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always buy unlocked phones from overseas - GSM

This is becasue I travel alot.

Have had a Sony Ericson k750i - and love it but it is showing it's age.

thinking about the new Sony Ericson k880 - saw it at CeBIt and nice and thin - probably be able to pick it up for $300.

JMHO

Verizon doesn't jive with unlocked phones.

I have an LG 8300, and like it a lot. My daughter went with a Razr, but I don't care for it.

I have (well, HAD) a Razr for a little bit, but I dropped it too much, and the scrren is on the fritz. I just got the Motorolla Tools (grrr, $35) yesterday, and luckily got all my stuff off of it today. I think I need a little tykes phone for 3 year olds.. :D

The Razr when it was first realised had some problems in the UK with how much damage they can take.

when any motorola phone was released i had a problem with how amazingly crap they all are.

Go either sony, samsung or nokia imo. Samsung D series is an excellent phone, my brother has the D600, hopefully im getting the 900 soon. I currently got a razr v3x and all ive had is troubles with it, similar to all my other mates with motorolas. Apart from the D series samsung's phones arent that nice to use, apart from a few exceptions but i dont know their model numbers, but yeah, the other ones are fairly clunky and squarish, lol, but the D series, excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom