LG Voyager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorsoft

Fully Optimized
So my cell phone contract with Verizon Wireless is up for renewal. I'm thinking about getting the LG Voyager as my new phone. Does this phone seem to be pretty solid? I'm just doing the normal stuff, take a few pics, send some texts, and some music. I don't use my phone a ton, I just need the interface to be good and for the phone itself to be reliable. I like the way the Voyager looks and the features are good, keyboard looks nice. Will it fit the bill? Or should I look at a different model?

I've been looking at that one myself. Until AllTel and Verizon complete their merger the Glimmer won't be available through Verizon. Any uprgades are on hold for now, but this one is the front runner right now.

Voyager is ok, but I'm not too much of a fan...then again, I'm not a huge fan of VZW in the first place, lol.

I think the options VZW has for those types of phones, the Voyager would be your best bet, unless you wanted something like the Storm, which I don't recommend.

It's pretty decent, my friend has it, I personally don't like its touch screen, but he seems to enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom