Leaked 3G iPhone Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
This ought to just thrill the two billion iPhone owners out there….leaked pics of the 3G iPhone. Are they real? I don't know, but people want to see them anyway.

Either Apple's getting leakier or the fakers are getting fake...ier, but the latest round of supposed 3G iPhone pictures is upon us courtesy of Dutch site iPhoneclub.nl and our old friend Mr. Blurrycam, and they're pretty convincing. You'll notice that they show a device almost identical to the one in the last set of images we saw, with a white back and three dots inside the earpiece.

5-27-08-iphone3.jpg

5-27-08-iphone4.jpg

[H]ard|OCP - www.hardocp.com

That is cause they are just the cases. Dummies used for display or something like that.

Or for finalizing the look an feel of the device before they start to work on the internal components, thats the one thing apple do spend ages working on the look of a device rather than the functionality.

Or for finalizing the look an feel of the device before they start to work on the internal components, thats the one thing apple do spend ages working on the look of a device rather than the functionality.

Is this a joke? Have you ever played with any apple device?

Is this a joke? Have you ever played with any apple device?

Yes sadly i have, i find them to have inferior build quality, I prefare to stick to products that have some nice looks but i go for functionality THAT is what counts.

i've never had a huge problem with any mac product of mine, and my family lives by mac's for the most part. everyone has an ipod, ive had 2, and my mom and brother both have mac pc's, and no problems with any of it.

i've never had a huge problem with any mac product of mine, and my family lives by mac's for the most part. everyone has an ipod, ive had 2, and my mom and brother both have mac pc's, and no problems with any of it.

My local ****Smiths shop said they get easily the most Ipods back to be repaired even if you put it in a ratio of the ones sold versus the ones sent back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom