Jiayu F1 all you need to know

xtrehomer

Beta member
Hi :)

I have Jiayu F1 for some time and if you don't mind, I would like to share my experience with you. Benchmarks tests, how really good it is etc...

So lets start :)

This phone could be very popular because of its low cost and because 3G can work on 900/2100mhz.

Tech specs

Android 4.2 OS
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz+
MT6572 Dual-Core 1.3GHz
512MB ram
4GB rom + up to 64GB with memory card
Screen: 4.0 Inch with resolution of 800x480 pixels
Gps: Yes
Wifi: Yes
Front camera: 0.3MP
Back camera: 5.0MP
Battery: 2400 mAh

Jiayu company recently released several new models including this one. This phone is a mid range device, because of its cost and features.

Case

Back cover is made of some rubber, case frame is made of steel and the screen is made of plastic. build quality is really good. Looks like the iphone 4 :)

Screen

Screen is made in TFT and because of that the viewing angle is bad. Screen size is 4 inch with resolution 800×480 pixels. and unfortunately screen does not have any protection like Gorilla glass. but the screen has a very good color rendition and sharpness is very good. All in all, the screen is solid.

Performance

You can not to expect too much of this device because it has only a dual core cpu, 512mb of ram... So for not demanding users will be quite ok. games like subway surfers will work just ok :) but more than that will not be good. I also made a few tests like antutu benchmark. The results are ok. See results below.

GPS

Older models with Mediatek chipsets have problems with gps, so i did not know what to expect. But after a few tests i can say that GPS works good and without any problems. I have tested the gps without sim card and wifi connection.

OTG

In this moment otg does not work, maybe it will work with new update. who knows...

Camera

Back camera is 5-megapixel with auto focus and lef flash. photos with enough light are solid, while the night photos are poor. Because the led flash is really weak.

HD video camera examples

JiaYu F1 WCDMA HD Camera Review - YouTube

JiaYu F1 WCDMA HD Camera Review Sample 2 - YouTube

Battery

Battery have capacity 2400 mAh. I have to say that the battery is good and the phone can run at least 2 days with normal use.

Conclusion

In my opinion, Jiayu F1 is a good phone with a few drawbacks. for me drawbacks are: weak led flash, TFT screen, otg does not work. But this phone has also and advantages like: low price, good build quailty, 3G can work on 900/2100mhz and strong battery. This info was spotted at Imgspirit.

Please ask any question

Thank you

I hope you like it :)

Back
Top Bottom