jawbone bluetooth hands free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I just fixed somebodies computer, and they gave me a jawbone bluetooth headset, with the charger. I don't know how to use it, and I don't know if my cell phone supports bluetooth. I have a motorola v276. I don't even know how to turn on the jawbone.

ok, how do I work the jawbone bluetooth? How do I turn it on and work it? also do I have to activate the bluetooth on my phone? I don't know how to turn on the bluetooth in my phone.

ok, how do I work the jawbone bluetooth? How do I turn it on and work it? also do I have to activate the bluetooth on my phone? I don't know how to turn on the bluetooth in my phone.

Press the on button. Google "Jawbone manual" then obviously turn bluetooth on and continue reading the manual :).

ok, My phone don't have bluetooth, so I guess I have to get rid of it and get a new phone. I can't get my credit card number off of my phone so I may have to take a sledge hammer to it. I used my credit card number to buy minutes cause its a prepaid phone. Anyway if I can get my credit card info, and other info off of my cell phone then I will sell it. I hate that it don't have a sim card, so my next phone should have a sim card. Also do any prepaid cell phones have bluetooth technology?

ok, My phone don't have bluetooth, so I guess I have to get rid of it and get a new phone. I can't get my credit card number off of my phone so I may have to take a sledge hammer to it. I used my credit card number to buy minutes cause its a prepaid phone. Anyway if I can get my credit card info, and other info off of my cell phone then I will sell it. I hate that it don't have a sim card, so my next phone should have a sim card. Also do any prepaid cell phones have bluetooth technology?

PREPAID PHONE.... NO LOL ... NO they don't have bluetooth.

i have the jawbone, i dont think it does all that noise cancelling it claims to do, my friends can still seem to hear the background noise. but it looks cool

there are 2 buttons on the jawbone, their kinda hidden, around the light bar if you push on the colored side for 3 seconds it turns it on, while your talking if you press and hold the black side for 3 seconds it toggles the noiseshield on/off, if your phone has bluetooth, search device and jawbone pops up, the access code is 0000 to connect to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom