SCxnoxiousTechie

In Runtime
Here is the detailed specs :

Apple iPod touch 2nd generation specs

I have this itouch 2nd gen bout a week not ,my friend gave this to me

Well i was dealing on this problem for about a 3 days already

Problem :

Cant Transfer any music and other application like games etc

Anyhow , i already search everything knowing that its kinda bit easy since it is just drag and drop process but for some reason it doesn't let me do the thing.
Well i already tried creating a new playlist but no go
1st i sync the unit to itunes for the music and other apps
then downloaded some songs and applications

When i open the itouch and sync it for the application it goes to the folder but when if finished sync thing in it goes away , basically its not installing the apps as well as the music

Is this an incompatibility issue ?? maybe the unit was kinda bit old that's why?? the version of the ios is 4.1

Any sweet answer for this ?:annoyed:

If only this is android .. this is the reason why i hate IOS . arggg .!! things are getting complicated ..

Last edited by a moderator:
That's very strange. Is your iTunes up to date? Also, this might be a stupid question, but have you enough memory for all of those apps and music?

That's very strange. Is your iTunes up to date? Also, this might be a stupid question, but have you enough memory for all of those apps and music?

Yah i already reseted the itouch back to the factory state but still it gives me the same problem ..
Anyhow the itouch is up to date as well .
:annoyed:

My brother is using a second generation iPod Touch just like you are. However he isn't using a up to date iTunes. I think he is using iTunes 9. Might be worth downloading it if possible.

Back
Top Bottom