ipod video 80gb or microsoft zune 80gb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ipod touch!! why.. cuz its awesomely presented!!! and has online capability... lol

i just like the touch, the rest can die in a fire... lol... personally, i just use my phone as an mp3 player...

Dang it, I hate family reunions, but this time I am even more upset then I usually am when I go to a family reunion. I found an 80gb Ipod for $200.00 and was about to buy it, but I was doing more research and then I was thinking about it at the family reunion and I was going to buy it, but that deal is gone!!!!!

I am super upset now. I hope I find a better deal or who knows what will happen next.

personally i think replacing buttons/keys with a touch screen such as on the iPod touch and iphone is a bad idea.

"hey what can we do to make this thing die quicker?"
"i've got a great idea, let's replace a dozen buttons with a single point of failure"

if you want a brilliant MP3/MP4 player check out the Zen Vision.

edit: the Vision is rather large but can still fit in a pocket.

personally i think replacing buttons/keys with a touch screen such as on the iPod touch and iphone is a bad idea.

"hey what can we do to make this thing die quicker?"
"i've got a great idea, let's replace a dozen buttons with a single point of failure"

if you want a brilliant MP3/MP4 player check out the Zen Vision.

edit: the Vision is rather large but can still fit in a pocket.

Again the Zen Vision is a little on the expensive side.

is this an easy fix?

Ipod video 80gb Turns on, menu comes up, select a song, song comes up, push play, play icon appears, the counter reads 0:00 but it doesn't play. Not sure what the problem is. The iPod connects fine too itunes and will restore fine too.

Next time don't ask opinions and do the exact opposite of what every single person in here said. Not one person supported the ipod.

Ipods are garbage. Zens = win, and the Zune > Ipod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom