ipod video 80gb or microsoft zune 80gb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the zen and I like the zen, but I don't got that kind of money or I would get the zen. The archos is even expensive. Dang. if i had the money I would either get the zen or the archos.

Forget Ipod

Zune FTW

i had a Creative Zen 4GB and it was rubbish dont buy the Creative Zen 4GB/8GB/16GB.. by other Creative Products such as the Creative Stone or The Video one i forgot what its called

Zen v+ is what I use when I am travelling around small light weight an very long battery life.

I got a 604 archos an I love it but its a little on the large side.

I want atleast 80gb though. I had a toshiba gigabeat 30gb and I sold it cause it didn't have the space I wanted. I also sold my 4gb ipod nano to my friend for $60.00.

Yea unless you are taking long vids on the move such an on a holiday you don't need that much space. **** the laptop I am using now has a 80GB harddrive why on earth would your media player need that much.

question: how can anyone possibly need 80gb of music/video with them at any given time? are you honestly so lazy that you can't remove something to put something new on? unless you are taking a 6 month long walk around your state (or country) i can't see why that much storage is necessary.

He's right.

It's sad if 30 GB does not suit you.

my 30gb video ipod is fine for me.. i just really like the way thier put together, like all apple stuff. they just look clean and don't have crap sticking out every which way, and you have to be really really stupid not to be able to use an ipod.

there is some stuff on an ipod that is hard. I bought my nano used and didn't know it had a disc mode, and I didn't know how to turn it off. I thought it turned off automatically which it does, but it wastes the battery so you have to hold down the play button and turn it off that way.

there is some stuff on an ipod that is hard. I bought my nano used and didn't know it had a disc mode, and I didn't know how to turn it off. I thought it turned off automatically which it does, but it wastes the battery so you have to hold down the play button and turn it off that way.

It is impossible to turn an ipod completely off. You can only put them into a deep sleep mode, which is what your doing by holding the play button. That stills wastes the battery, albeit at a slower rate. And disc mode doesn't have anything to do with that. All that does is keep the iPod engaged, and itunes doesn't eject the ipod automatically after syncing. You have to manually eject it.

Watching movies on the iPods sucks royally BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom