iPod Shuffle Owner Files Lawsuit Against Apple For Not Being Sweat-Resistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelm3103

Fully Optimized
iPod Shuffle Owner Files Lawsuit Against Apple For Not Being Sweat-Resistant

"Imagine being so angry at your $59 iPod Shuffle conking out, that you'd file a lawsuit against Apple. He must have a serious lack of shame too, as his reason for the Shuffle breaking? It wasn't immune to his sweat.

Fair enough, the Shuffle is marketed as being the ultimate MP3 player for those of the athletic persuasion, but to say it couldn't handle customer Stephen Vale's perspiration dribbling down the earphones cord into the jack is pretty crazy. In his filings, he listed Apple's claims of "working out," "running," and "on the road" as being suitable activities for using the Shuffle as false."

Just reading, saw this and decided to share, what's y'all ideas on the subject? It's funny how he sued for such a small thing, but if he wins...he's a rich dude :stare:.

PS: Not sure if it suppose to be here or the "News" forum, feel free to move where it's more suited.

He's an Idiot. How could that guy expect for any electronic device to be sweat proof? The stupid things people sue over nowadays. Im starting to loose faith in the human race...

Haha, makes me wonder as well...maybe he's just in for the quick cash, no matter I think he's gonna lost waaay more
sigh_v3_emote_by_budgieishere.gif

Probably not... The lawyer is probably doesn't get paid unless they win... Its a good risk, as even a settlement would be good.

They sortza have a case, while its a low blow, as its marketed for exercise, and didnt perform as such.

Probably not... The lawyer is probably doesn't get paid unless they win... Its a good risk, as even a settlement would be good.

They sortza have a case, while its a low blow, as its marketed for exercise, and didnt perform as such.
Seems so, not to sure how cases go in payment and stuff, but if he did pay the lawyer and lost, won't he be losing much more? I mean he bought it for ~$50 yet, hes suing them...and may lost more :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom