An iPod Arrives, With A Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isnt a bad joke when you are talking the truth. Get a ZUNE!!!! or a Sandisk or something worth buying...

I love my Zune (1st gen) and my Sansa. Sansa for music, Zune for movies... I just hate the music managing software for Zune...you can't delete anything off of your computer without it deleting off of the Zune when it auto-syncs -.-

It isnt a bad joke when you are talking the truth. Get a ZUNE!!!! or a Sandisk or something worth buying...

I agree.
I've owned an archos 604 and currently 404...awesome! Also, Zune 30g...nice. Then a Zen Vision:M....sweet!
My first mp4 was an iPod. I actually bought it refurb on apple.com for under $195shipped a couple of years ago. Good device but just too expensive...nothing special about it. My current archos 404 with 3.5inch screen costs $117 shipped. It's 30g but plays all my avi's.
Anyway, Mak is right, get something other than an iPod.

I jsut done see the point of a iPood. The Zune is a great device. So is the iRiver and many others. They all can do the same thing and you do not have to pay Jobs for the name. Jsut a better thing IMO...

Wow originality at its best. To bad he has been banned. :laughing:

has all 5 of his posts been involving copy catting?

copycat.jpg

Yup seems that way. But being banned now so no more fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom