iPhone won't charge properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I'm having an intermittent and annoying charging problem. For example, i went to bed last night with my iPhone battery around the 50/60percent mark, but i charged it anyway. I woke up 9hours later to find it was still on 58percent. There is a symbol of the adapter being plugged in on the battery, but it will not charge.

I restarted the phone, took the charger in and out. When i plug the charger in the phone vibrates twice and the screen lights up to say it's charging, and the adapter looking symbol turns up in the corner again - but still, the battery level indicator remains the same after several hours.

Like i say, this isn't constant problem. After fiddling around for 5 or 10minutes i can get it to charge, but it's just annoying.

Any ideas ?

Are you using a 3rd party charger. So far, I have found that all 3rd Party chargers do not work with the iPhone 3Gs series. I am not happy this.

I only have that problem when charging via a USB port. I use a 3rd party charger, but I also have the 3G so I'm not sure how different that is.

Nope, either through the PC or the proper charger. I just have to take the connector in and out a few times until it recognises that it needs charging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom