iphone unlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps3147

Baseband Member
hi i live in the uk and im going to buy a iphone, i was looking on ebay but the prices were to high so i was wondering could i go to the 02 shop buy the phone for 270 and then unlcok it with some software myself or would they make me sign up for the contract there and then when i buy the phone. thanks in advance if anybody can help

Well, its a strange beast the iPhone i know it is possible to unlock it but then when you need to flash the firmware it locks it back to 02 an I have heard horror story's of people bricking there iPhone even just attempting to unlock it.

i would not manually try such a task. As the above you will more than likely just brick it.

Good luck

You have to activate you iphone through itunes, you pay for the phone there and then at the shop, then you activate to 02 through itunes, which is where you choose your monthly payment through your credit/debit card, i think they are £35,£40 and £45 a month.:) hope this helps

lol, i love abstract art, don't get me wrong :)

i've just been to a fair share of raves.. and that looks like someone playing w/ lights w/ exposure time at like 3 seconds.. haha

i would love to know if that actually works, there should be a comment page on there, for people who have actually done it them selfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom