iPhone Takes Screenshots of Everything You Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what you get when you join the cult of mac. Anyone giving steve jobs money deserves every bad thing that happens to them for buying a "pretty" device instead of one that works.

+1. It doesn't surprise me at all that an apple product does something like this.

I have not had any errors, issues, or anything like that with the 2 Razr's that i have owned or the Sony Ericssons that i have used. Sorry but the iPhone has more software issues than any phone i have seen or used.

I don't have my iPhone yet but there is a few things that need to be addressed in it's software configuration, I recently jailbroke my 1st gen touch (has the 2.0firmware) an i think it has much better features since it was broken.

I can now run 3rd party apps from companies that dont have a ADC subscription, most of my app's are now from 3rd parties an they work better than the ones from the itunes store. I now have a terminal shell which is great for doing some of the more advanced stuff i need to do when poweing on a laptop just isnt possable, and I have SSL set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom