iphone killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate the iphone and the ipod touch they are all overpriced and POS if you ask me
my dad got an iphone through work for free and iv been playing around with it and i would never pay for one, if i was given it for free i would take it but id probably end up selling it

i hate the iphone and the ipod touch they are all overpriced and POS if you ask me
my dad got an iphone through work for free and iv been playing around with it and i would never pay for one, if i was given it for free i would take it but id probably end up selling it

i like your business sense :)

Can you really use the QWERTY Keyboard on that thing? This is a very nice concept phone but wouldn't bet on this since touch senstive phones are hard to compose sms and dial numbers.

Can you really use the QWERTY Keyboard on that thing? This is a very nice concept phone but wouldn't bet on this since touch senstive phones are hard to compose sms and dial numbers.

whats so hard about dialing numbers?? i have a touch screen phone (verizon xv6700) and i have no problem dialing numbers w/ my finger and/or stylus

same for the iphone.. i'm a bit confused on what your fighting here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom