iPhone jailbreaking (and all cell phone unlocking) made legal

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is just a question that i do not want to start a flam war with but does jailbreaking the iphone make it more competitive to google android? also if i jail break can i still buy apps of the itunes store. i know there are plenty of apps i can g oand get but i would still like to be able to purchase from the app store as it has some quality stuff on there.

Yes, it does make it more competitive. Because it opens up many more apps, as well as allowing changes to the software taht would otherwise not be possible.

I don't think Apple is permitted to block apps on jailbroken Iphones, as it's entirely legal to install different software on them, it would be sort of, unfair?
Similar to how Microsoft got in crap loads of trouble for not permitting some software to properly run in some countries.

this is just a question that i do not want to start a flam war with but does jailbreaking the iphone make it more competitive to google android? also if i jail break can i still buy apps of the itunes store. i know there are plenty of apps i can g oand get but i would still like to be able to purchase from the app store as it has some quality stuff on there.

I believe it does, it paves the way for numerous mods and apps that you otherwise wouldn't be able to use. I'm still discovering all the mods and such myself, and I've had a jailbroken phone for a long time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom