iPhone is garbage!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, the marketting hasn't exactly shown much functionality on messaging either. more or less the media and glossy effects of its clever touch tone pad.

yeah i phone is **** because i pods are **** and i everything are ****... everything that apple makes is ****. that's why majority of people went for bill gates and bought microsoft. even linux is better than mac!

yeah i phone is **** because i pods are **** and i everything are ****... everything that apple makes is ****. that's why majority of people went for bill gates and bought microsoft. even linux is better than mac!
The majority of people went for Windows because it was crammed down their throats, not because it was good. Don't try and tell me that Windows is better than OS X or Linux.

So wow.. this is what Tech-Forums has evolved to..?

Anyway... I honestly feel that the iPhone doesn't offer the performance that warrants it's rather large pricetag. It's a cool phone, and I can only see it getting better over time as more updates are made for it, but even then, not so sure it'll make a difference.. it's stepping into rather uncharted territory, and it has a lot of bumps to overcome..

I sort of think this will end bad for Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom