iPhone 4 - Engadget's Take-That

Status
Not open for further replies.
The iPhone 4 doesn't work if you hold it in your left hand, because of where they've put the aeriel. And Engadget is pointing out all the cases where the left hand is being used in iPhone 4 advertising.
And they're annoyed at Jobs' reply of 'try holding it differently.'

It doesn't work in the left hand! Most people are right handed and will naturally want to hold it in their left so they can control it with their right.

Thats just weird o_O

I hold it in my right hand and use my thumb. And now i have been to somewhere i know has full signal aswell as somewhere i know my 3GS had no signal, i can confirm that if you hold it like Jobs tells everyone to hold it, the signal is stronger. I have to be a little careful not to put my fingers across the bottom left of the phone when holding it in my right hand but it's really not to problematic. That doesn't mean i think it's acceptible, though.

PS

Gratz on the name change Yami :D

I'm right handed but hold the phone with the left. It's easier to defend against potential bear attacks that way, too.

So it looks like Jobbs can suck it then. That's about the stupidest thing: "Erm...hold it different."

Now Apple says it is going to start selling a case for the phone that will "improve signal strength" so that you can hold it any way you like. Wow. Apple Signature right there. Another reason to never buy a product from a blood sucking company like that.

Ya that is complete BS, like no way im going to buy a phone where i can't hold it the way i choose. So if any future iphones have a problem like this they will not have another purchase from me.

Yep...and instead of fixing the problem or offering a free solution they ****ing throw a forced purchase at your face. Every single person who goes and buys the case is a winner. /sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom