iPad Mini Vs Nexus 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talyor

In Runtime
I Would like to hear your opinouns on either of the devices I know their is limited information on the iPad Mini since theirs offical reviews but their is some leaked information on some stuff. But I Do have some questions will the iPad Mini have retina display, Can you jailbreak or somehow get free apps on the Nexus 7. These are key to me because on my iPod Touch I haven't bought a single thing and if the Nexus 7 can get games/apps/movies for free that makes it a contender against the iPad Mini. I Wish they both had Hdmi/Flash/Java and not javascript because I would like to run games like runescape but they probally won't. But I would like to hear your guys opinouns i Read the nexus 7 review in the forum and it sounds like it had everything but their are concerns to me about it.

The iPad Mini is nothing more than a vague rumour at the moment. Since you're asking between getting a Nexus 7 and a currently-nonexistent product, I vote the Nexus 7 :)

Yes, you can 'jailbreak' the Nexus 7 (but it's called 'rooting', since doing so gives you root access). There are plenty of great free apps and games on the Android Market - in fact, a lot of apps that cost money on the App Store, are usually free (but ad-supported) on the Android Market, but then you can use an app called AdFree which stops apps from loading on your device (if that's something you're concerned about).

Yes you can "jailbreak". But getting things for free when they are paid apps is called pirating and illegal. It is also against our site rules.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom