Import songs and informations from iPod

voabarros

Beta member
Hi!

I'm sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first language.

I'm having some trouble with my iTunes. I have over 140 GB of music in my iPod, but i recently "reseted" my PC, I made a backup and erased all files so it runned lighter.
All my songs are both on my iPod and on an external HD.

I already imported them to iTunes, but the problem is: Many songs, maybe half or more, don't have the "Artist" or "Album" on the file information. Because I usually download .Flac songs because the quality is much better, than convert it to the formats that iTunes accept, creating a new file with no information in it. Back then, when I transfered it to iTunes, I edited the album, artist information, but now it is gone because my PC is "new", so is my iTunes; all the information I Had before is gone.

In my iPod, it is perfect: all the songs, the artists, albums, because i had edited on my last PC. But now, if I want to keep adding songs to my iPod, managing it, or doing anything without losing what I already have, I need to have all the songs in the Itunes organized, just like they are on the iPod.

Could anyone help me getting my songs from my iPod to the iTunes just like they are on my iPod, with all the information?

Thank you.

Vitor Barros

Ribeirão Preto / SP / Brazil

Back
Top Bottom