i pod touch ?????????????

I've got a XOOM family edition too, tomorrow I'll see what my parents wanna do with em. if they dun want em, they're yours and Trotters.

I bought an iphone 3gs when my ipod touch 2009 died (earlier this year) - because its cheaper in my area (Asia) and the battery lasts longer (3g turned off it is about the same or all cell network turned off (wifi only on occasion) it is around 40% longer). The iphone 4 is now going for quite cheap and would be my first consideration as an alternative to an ipod touch.

The 2011 and 2010 ipod touch are exactly the same internally if your buying one second hand (one of the chips changes and adds an x at the end of the designation with no known reason for the change except by apple). Most ipod touch die when 2-3 years old and warranty in US is only 1 year, in Europe it has the standard 2 year warranty as that is a legal precedent for all retail goods.

The newest one released a week ago is the first real change for a while and it does add quite a lot so a worthy upgrade if the budget is available.
In terms of size of gb for most people I would say 16gb if he has a large collection of music then 32gb the larger ones hardly anyone would use.

I have never bought an app off the app store the free alternatives have a huge range. I have only ever bought songs and music videos approximately $50 USD in 4 years.

On the software front my phone is android my ipod is apple because I prefer the sound of the music from the processing chip inside and the interface for the music playlist.

I've got a XOOM family edition too, tomorrow I'll see what my parents wanna do with em. if they dun want em, they're yours and Trotters.

Sweet, let me know. If Trotter doesn't want the tablet, I wouldn't mind it either :p.

Back
Top Bottom