I have to make the jump....

This thread is making me have flashbacks to the first Nokia i bought with polyphonic ring tones. Man those were the days. Used to play snake on that bad-boy for hours.

Yup...used Nero here. I remember they had to be a certain size but can't remember what that is any more.
I currently use the intro to CCR's Up Around The Bend as my ring tone. Because my Mrs. is a high school teacher, I put the intro to Alice Coopers School's Out on hers

My main ring tone is the theme to Knight Rider for now. My tone for my wife is Axel F. I have Sanford & Son for my MiL, and the Andy Griffith theme for my mom.

Sent from my LG-E980 using TechForums

My ringtone is the BF3 theme lol. Text alert is a cougar growl (had it since HS...nobody else I know uses it so it's unique lol); Alarm(s) are the Nuke alert sound from CoD:MW2 ("TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING! *alarm siren*).

When I got my S4 the other day...the guy was telling me how good the ringtones are for these phones...pfffttt.. I opened the settings on my old phone and had him listen to my Smoke on the Water. I'm not going to get the kind of ringtones I like from that wimpy selection from Verizon. ..ie: "Fog on Water"

Back
Top Bottom