Hudl, what does it mean!?

Wow someone has anger issues.

Seriously, why grass is green? Surely you know that.

As for all the other names they are all fairly simple names that can be attributed to either a play on words or a simple product line classification usually based on model.
But hudl doesnt seem to meet those criteria, so yes im curious, and forgive me for addressing the type of people I hold most dear and find to be the voice of intelligence and logic, god forbid even humour.

KSoD, I wish you the best in your endeavours.

Thank you kindly

Dante

A very sensible, if not too desperately important question. In fact I found my here because I was looking for an answer to that very question which I had ben asked. And that's made it a pretty pretty useful question to me, because It looks like a useful site, and I've joined.

I found a plausible answer, and it's in line with what's already been suggested "The supermarket giant worked with customers to develop and test the Hudl – in fact the name (which if you ask us is pretty terrible), was chosen by customers – signifying a way of bringing people together." So it's an intentionally mis-spelt version of "huddle".

I agree with the person who wrote that, it's a rotten name. But then most of them are. They don't put the same effort into making up names as in building computers. Of course if that weren't the case the Hudl would have to be pretty rotten, which they tell me isn't true.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom