htc android proto type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

android>ios

Solid State Member
so i was at a garage sale and found a brand new looking verison htc phone in a plastic bag with the charger and case and it is android and syas google on the back i open the back and there was a sticky note with random numbers on the battery,the battery says htc innovation on it but a quick search on google turns up no resaults ,looking through texts facebook and calender events i was able to conclude the owner was a coolage student who worked at htc every wednesday and there is also a number burned into the plastic on the from ,it has capacitive home menue back and quick serch buttons and a ball that rolls and acts like a mouse ,on start up it has the android icon on a skateboard and has no slide out keyboard.if this is a phone already i feel really stupid but there is no name of the phone anywere but the battery

Pretty tiny/grainy pics, got a better camera? Looks like you took pics with your webcam. Not sure what model that is off the top of my head

yep thats it,its still weird to me that it has a number burned into the front. thanks for helping me find it ,but i thought droids always say driod on startup and show the droid logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom