How to flash custom ROM on lenovo A3000 H using cwm which is formatted, not rooted. - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Technology > Phones, Tablets, and other Handheld Devices
Click Here to Login

Old 09-17-2017, 09:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default How to flash custom ROM on lenovo A3000 H using cwm which is formatted, not rooted.

Hi I am Rupesh from India and I have lenovo A 3000 H idea tab and I want to flash custom ROM. Previously I tried to flash the custom ROM called A3300HV_CM_5.1.1.zip. I found how to flash the above ROM in XDA forum and tried to follow the procedure. At first I acquired root permissions using iroot then installed superuser app and then flashed cwm recovery using flashify app and in cwm recovery tried to install the above ROM but failed. I have tried to flash twrp recovery which is downloaded from XDA forum but failed.

After some days other people have unrooted my tab without my permission after that I have tried to root my tab using a number of ways but failed. After that in cwm recovery I tried to install A3300HV_CM_5.1.1.zip custom ROM which is in external sdcard but unfortunately I got lots of errors.

In order to install A3300HV_CM_5.1.1.zip custom ROM I thought to format all the partitions and so I wiped dalvik cache after that formatted cache partition after that formatted data and system partitions. After performing the above steps I have tried to install A3300HV_CM_5.1.1.zip ROM from external sdcard but again failed.

At present there is no os in my tab but I am able to enter into cwm recovery. In cwm recovery when I try to install A3300HV_CM_5.1.1.zip ROM I am getting a lot of errors.

When I connect charger to my tab the logo lenovo is blinking again and again and so I think my tab is not charging properly.

I have downloaded the following custom ROMs from XDA forum website

cm-13.0-20160910-UNOFFICIAL-A3300.zip

cm-13.0-20160919-UNOFFICIAL-A3300.zip

ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.3-20160807-a3300hv-mtkroms.com.zip

when I try to install in cwm recovery any of the above ROMS which are stored in external sdcard I am not getting succeeded.

Please suggest how to flash any of the custom ROMs specified above in cwm recovery. Is there any way to flash the above mentioned custom ROMs using flash tool or other software in PC.

Regards,

Rupesh.
rupeshforu3 is offline   Reply With Quote