How do I sync Outlook - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Technology > Phones, Tablets, and other Handheld Devices
Click Here to Login

Old 04-14-2017, 01:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Question How do I sync Outlook

Hi, everyone
I've been an Outlook user for years, same with Apple devices. Each iPhone I had before worked perfectly with Outlook through iTunes. But now my company gave me Galaxy S7 and that's where all the problems started. The Samsung Smart Switch works like a crap when it comes to syncing with Outlook contacts and calendars. It works the way it wants, not the way I want it to work. In some cases it creates duplicated entries and sometimes it simply refuses to sync anything. I know that the Cloud could probably be a solution in my situation but we're not using at work because of my company's security policy.
Is there any workaround how I could make my both phones sync with the same Outlook? I can't ask for another smartphone only because I can't sync it with Outlook properly.

lindaginn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 07:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Re: How do I sync Outlook

It seems that I have found a workaround after googling for awhile. It’s a 3rd-party software called Akruto. I’m using it for a few days already and so far it works flawlessly. Here’s their official video guide in case somebody will face the same issue: Best Ways to Sync Android with Microsoft Outlook | AkrutoSync
lindaginn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
galaxy, outlook, sync