got an lg shine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
i got an lg shine for 50$ on a 3 year plan yesterday, it came with a free 10 inch lcd picture frame to, i love this phone, it works bassicaly like a camera, and has more features then i can mention, i love the flash on it the two cameras, all the features, and i got a bunch of extras for getting a vision phone anyway if your interested in this phone i recomend you get one.

My Bori-in-law has one. It is nice. But fingerprints get on it easily. Sadly it can not use some of the files for ringtones that my Raz2 can. Nor can it use some picture formats or text messages that my phone can. I have tried to send him several things. Nothing was working.

But got most of htat sorted now. :p

Just had to change my formats.

I hate the Razr line. Will never leave Sony Ericsson. No phones are as well built and reliable as Sony's.

Mines been through the washing machine 4 times, been dropped from 4 stories onto concrete. Been dropped hundreds of time [I have OCD throwing and catching, seriously] and has been reversed over. I little chip came out the top left corner, and its covered in scratches. But the phone itself, works perfectly.

My my. Such hate for a phone. Razr has been great to me for 4 years now. I do not know why you people hate them. They work. they get the job done.

If you want to talk about toughness fine. But the thing is. The phones are NOT made to be put in a washing machine or dropped. If you do it that is your own fault and you live with it.

Mine survives a 16 months old. Much worse than a washing machine or a drop.

I hate the Razr line. Will never leave Sony Ericsson. No phones are as well built and reliable as Sony's.

Mines been through the washing machine 4 times, been dropped from 4 stories onto concrete. Been dropped hundreds of time [I have OCD throwing and catching, seriously] and has been reversed over. I little chip came out the top left corner, and its covered in scratches. But the phone itself, works perfectly.

after my w300i im never buying a sony phone again, my w300 is crap and aparently the w580i is very prone to defects, i have 3 friends who have exchanged theres over 4 times, each. alltho my shine is being a litle weird on me but i think its a batery problem not the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom