Google Nexus 4 price drop

Pretty sure it's just GSM, not CDMA since it doesn't work on Verizon.

So no, not all wireless carriers.

While it does operate for most carriers, the issue is that it doesnt have LTE. It just has HSPA+ connectivity. So while the price is great and it is exactly what I want, not having 4G LTE sucks. I have been looking at the S4 Google Edition. But that price is just too much.

I'm content with the S3 I just bought for $250 slightly used (but still mint condition :D).
RootBox 4.2.2 running on it... I'll be good for a while I think.

I am starting to have issues with my internal storage. If i flash any ROM now it goes bad after a day and I have to re-flash the ROM. I guess over a year of whiping the storage, installing ROMs and repeating has taken its toll.

If I leave it on stock I am good but any ROM I install just doesnt operate anymore without massive issues that are not reported anywhere else and all links back to something to do with my internal.

So I am on stock 4.1.2 on my Note. I have been looking into the LG Optimus G Pro. Either that or the Note 3. But honestly after over a year with the Note and never using the Stylus, it is just wasteful.

I am starting to have issues with my internal storage. If i flash any ROM now it goes bad after a day and I have to re-flash the ROM. I guess over a year of whiping the storage, installing ROMs and repeating has taken its toll.

If I leave it on stock I am good but any ROM I install just doesnt operate anymore without massive issues that are not reported anywhere else and all links back to something to do with my internal.

So I am on stock 4.1.2 on my Note. I have been looking into the LG Optimus G Pro. Either that or the Note 3. But honestly after over a year with the Note and never using the Stylus, it is just wasteful.

I've seen people report issues like that with my Rezound. The internal storage would go wonky and such on AOSP but ok on stock.

Tried going to stock and formatting the internal storage through recovery, and then going back to AOSP?

Have you checked out Negri Electronics (dot com)? While their prices are not necessarily better than elsewhere, their selection is pretty good and they offer some phones not normally available here in the US. I have seen them promoted on several top tier Android sites so they are legit.

Back
Top Bottom